How to Negotiate Salary & Benefits
How I negotiated $15,000 above my starting offer as a new PA graduate.
In this episode, I walk you through the art of salary negotiation.
- I go through the step by step process of negotiation and how long it should take.
- I talk about my personal experience negotiating salary/benefits as a new graduate with full transparency.
- Erin talks about her biggest fears when it comes to negotiation.
- We give you a detailed list of all the things you should be negotiating in your contract.
- We explain all the reasons WHY you should be negotiating and WHY you shouldn’t feel bad about it.
All the tips provided in this episode aren’t limited to the PA profession and can be applied to ANY job.
And again, let me know if you have any topics you want to hear more about in the upcoming episodes!
If you are ready to stop settling for average pay and benefits, click the link in my bio to start listening.
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate and review the podcast! We worked really hard on these episodes for you guys and we would love to hear some feedback.
Press PLAY now, friends!