How I Paid Off $150,000 of Student Loan Debt in Less Than 5 Years
I paid off $150,000 of student loan debt in less than 5 years. If I was smarter, I could have done it in 2-3 years.
Except I wasn’t all that smart at 26 years old.
I didn’t know anything about high interest rates or refinancing.
I have always been told that student loan debt is part of the college culture. It's woven into society, and it is accepted as a normal part of life.
But you know what nobody tells you about student loans?
They are a motherf%*^#* burden!
A burden that is keeping many new professionals from moving forward in their lives. A burden that keeps them stuck in financial fear.
In this episode, Erin and I talk about:
- The definition of financial freedom and what it means to be debt free
- Why you should pay off your student loans ASAP
- The exact method I used to pay off $150,000 of student loan debt
- How Erin is paying down her debt on a single income
- Other loan repayment options
If you’re ready to tackle your loans, press PLAY now!
And as always, don’t forget to subscribe to our podcast and rate/review! Thank you, FAM!